Come and play just for the day!
- Fish, Sail or Cruise the 10mph, 430 acre lake.
- Swim or sunbathe at the Beach! Play in The Splash Zone, Lake Siskiyou’s very own Water Park. Rent a pedal boat, canoe or kayak from the Beach Rental/Splash Zone Hut.
- While you’re at the Beach, check out the newly expanded Beach Shack/Grille & Brew at the Beach.
- Need a bigger boat? Head down to the Bait & Brew at the Marina for your fishing and patio boat rentals, as well as bait and tackle needs.
- Day Use passes are available, paid at the gate upon entry and limited to daylight hours. Season Passes Available at the Gate. $10.00 for Single Pass / $30.00 for Family Pass
- Pay hot showers are located at the beach bathroom facility
- Want to enjoy a day inside? We also have a Recreation Room available for our guests, complete with family games and entertainment.
Fishing and Patio Boats
Rental rates are for 1 hour and 4 Hour usage. Please contact management for current prices
Super Barge (20 Persons)
Party Barge EX (15 Persons)
Party Barge (10 Persons)
Patio Boat (6 Persons)
Deluxe Fisher with Canopy (4 Persons)
Canoes, Kayaks, Pedal Boats and Paddleboards
Rentals rates are for 1 hour usage. Please contact management for current prices.
Pedal Boat (4 Persons)
One dog of 30 lbs or less is allowed per boat. PLEASE NO GLASS BOTTLES OR BBQs on board the boats!
Need a boat reservation? Have a question? Call the Bait and Brew at 530.926.2617.
A one hour deposit plus a non-refundable reservation fee is required for your reservation. At the time of rental, a damage deposit will be held.
Cancellation Policy: 7 days’ notice is required for the return of your deposit, less a cancel fee and the nonrefundable reservation fee.
Mooring and lot storage (for our guests) is available. Inquire at the Bait and Brew.